Hosted Remote Desktop Services
What is it?
Remote desktop services are an amazing way to access your company IT network and files by using any internet connection available.
It's a simple, cost effective, secure, and risk free way of businesses procuring their computers, their software applications, and their IT support.
Remote desktop subscribers run all their company software (Microsoft Office, databases and accounting packages etc) online instead of from their hard drives assuring guaranteed system performance, absolute security, and access to everything from anywhere. The cost is fixed per employee and paid monthly.
Who is it for?
Hosted desktops are for any business with 5 to 1000 people that wants to either remove their existing IT headache or benefit from a corporate level IT infrastructure without the cost or administration issues.
With remote desktop services,all your data, documents and applications are run centrally on the latest clustered servers located in dual secure data centres. Our IT engineers manage all the hardware and software with all upgrades and patches applied transparently.
The standard remote desktop service includes the latest Microsoft Office and Outlook, Acrobat, Sage, GoldMine and other software packages. The remote desktop environment is secured through multiple levels of virus and spam protection and daily offsite backups of client data.
Subscribers connect to our data centres and their company network using any computer running Windows or Mac - nothing else is needed, and full IT support comes as standard. We become your single IT partner.
What are the benefits?
- Remote access: work from anywhere
- Because the service is delivered through the Internet you can login to your company computer system, securely, from anywhere in the world. Work seamlessly as if you were next to your staff in a powerful server environment.
- Fixed, monthly costs per head and no annual contract
- You won't need an IT support contract. And because we reuse our computer resource, expanding it as we grow, the service is delivered without tying you into an annual agreement and everything is priced monthly on a per head basis.
- Scalable: pay for what you use, and don't pay for what you don't
- Because we charge monthly per head, whether your business shrinks or grows your IT costs will always stay in line with your operation. No risky overspending, and no unexpected costs should you suddenly need to expand.
- No need for a server
- We're always up to date with the latest technology, and we can offer all the advantages and benefits of having a big computer system. This means that you can share your documents, contacts, calendars and printers internally, and also things like accounting packages and industry specific software programs.
- Security is everything: virus protection, spam filters and ultra secure
- All our equipment is housed in data centres which maintain a very high level of security. Everything is always carefully scanned, backed up and safe from viruses, hackers and data loss. No need for a business continuity plan. No need to worry about floods or disasters. You can be sure your that your company data is always safe, and always accessible.
- Reliable, less downtime
- We have a 99.9% uptime guarantee as our servers use failover technology and all of our systems are monitored around the clock, keeping your data safe and accessible wherever you are.
- Future proof: all hardware/software upgrades inclusive
- The back-end infrastructure is our responsibility. All system upgrades occur behind the scenes seamlessly with no additional charges. This means that you are consistently up to date with the latest technology.
- No need for expensive IT or network support
- Because the service is delivered via the internet, your computers resources are not being used, which means you do not have to pay for expensive IT support as your entire system is supported and managed behind the scenes.
- Disaster Recovery
- All data is backed up daily and uses fail-over technology, redundancy and resillience. In the event of a disater or major catastropy, your data will be restored effortlessly. As an extra security measure, we also use a 3rd party company to back up all data. this ensures that your company has an unrivalled disaster recovery solution for your company's IT and computer network, perfect for small business and corporates alike.
Remote Office Access
Remote desktops provide a complete remote access IT system that allows all users and sales staff to remotely access their desktop securely from anywhere, so you are always able to access your software, data and files as if you are sitting at your office computer.
This is the best secure, reliable, remote office solution in the UK. Remote email access is delivered via hosted exchange server.
Blackberry Mobile Solution
We can supply Vodafone, O2 or T Mobile Blackberry solutions at a fraction of the usual cost. Using our hosted BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server), you do not have to pay the usual costs associated with Blackberry devices. You do not need a seperate server or Blackberry software as we host your Blackberry on our IT infrastructure and you only pay a small monthly fee to use the devices, instead of spending thousands on additional hardware and software.
By partnering with us and reselling our virtual desktops system, you can earn a good monthly income. Remote access is perfect for Small and corporate customers with 1-500 users and after installation, minimal support is required as all the systmes are managed internally by our engineers. All that is required is an internet connection and your IT system is delivered globally.
To arrange a meeting or a demo call 0843 289 3789 or click here.
Hosted Desktops- Virtual Desktops - virtual server hosting - cloud hosting